FNU Results!

FNU Results:Reptile and Noob Saibot fell into a spike pit after 3 seconds of battle and resulted in a Double Fatality Draw.

Scorpion and Raiden were fighting a one sided battle when they took a break, Raiden was injured mildly and was unable to continue, Victory:Scorpion,

Chameleon and Onaga had a back and forth fight that climaxed with Chameleon climbing up Onaga's arm and decapitating him after a missed Axe Handle.

Meat scraped a victory up when Goro went for the Fatality by decapitation and the head exploded.

Kano and Ermac finished their fight when Ermac left some waste on the floor and Kano slipped into a Shark pit.

Liu Kang was defeated when he stepped on a puddle from the previous match, Sub Zero froze up the puddle and ended up completely freezing Kang over. Then he threw Kang's own head at him, shattering him.
Mortal Kombat Fighting
March 28, 2024, 11:41:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Congratulations to Reptile and Chameleon for becoming the first GMod and Match Writer respectively.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sub-Zero's Character Test Topic

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sub-Zero's Character Test Topic  (Read 30 times)
Scorpion
Ruler of Kombat
Kombatter

View Profile
« on: June 22, 2007, 03:21:30 pm »

Make a test rp here

Comments are welcome
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sub Zero
Ruler of Kombat
Kombat King

The Man with the highest post count ever!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 06:24:35 pm »

(OOC:This is totally not following MKs story for me.  I am my own character.  A deranged outcast person.)

Fade in on Sub inside of a small room, we can only see behind him and all we see is a wall of ice.  Some people can be seen behind him trying to get in.

Sub:You people make me sick.  You remind me of my childhood, you see, back when I was "growing" up, everybody somehow decided that it would be fun to tease the kid with the otherworldly power.  They decided to call me names and shove me around.  Well somehow they didn't understand that it hurts.  Dammit it hurts to be called weird or ugly it hurts be called crazy it hurts to be called a freak.  So I did what any person would and decided to live a life of Solitude.  I put on this mask and helmet and this protective gear and nobody could see me.  But you know what?  They still teased me!  They called me a loser!  They started trying to beat me up!  They framed me for everything.  They tried to stuff me in lockers, and I couldn't fight back to reveal just how I was feeling.  But one day they crossed the god damn line.  They tried to blame me for some guys death.  And I reasoned that it would be a shame for them to lie and it would be a shame for me to wrongly incarcerated so I decided I would kill someone.  And I did, I killed every single one of them!  And then people called ME the one messed up.  These people were too blinded to see what was in front of them.  So they locked me up.  They sent me into a small little cell.  But you know what?  I liked it.  So they forced me out.  And I went to the only place I could, the Netherworld.  So I honed the **** skills and I was able to kill who needed it.  And somehow that made me famous.....those bastards don't get that I want to be alone, all they care about is how big I make their god damn autograph!  And I can't stand it anymore!

Sub opens a whole in the wall and yanks a Fire Follower in.

Sub:What do you want?

FF:Could you sign my-

Sub Zero freeze the person over and leaves him as a statue.  The people all run away screaming.

Sub:Apparently the only way I can be happy is to kill......

Another FF comes and says something.

FF:Um...

Sub:What?!

FF:I was sent with a message and-hey you're Sub Zero!  Can I get an autograph?  AGUHG!

The FF is suddenly stabbed with a thousand little icicles.  Sub picks up the scroll and it reads

MKF Requests your presence for its duration.

Mortal Kombat fighting is interested in the prospects of hiring you _______.
If you are interested please go to the location specified.

Sub freezes it over and starts walking, killing any one who tries to talk to him.

(OOC:And that's the **** up story of how I joined MKF.)

Report Spam   Logged

W/L/D
0/0/0
Human Smoke
Dead Meat
Kombatter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 11:35:47 am »

lol ok I like it dude seriously it had abit of humor in it
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print