FNU Results!

FNU Results:Reptile and Noob Saibot fell into a spike pit after 3 seconds of battle and resulted in a Double Fatality Draw.

Scorpion and Raiden were fighting a one sided battle when they took a break, Raiden was injured mildly and was unable to continue, Victory:Scorpion,

Chameleon and Onaga had a back and forth fight that climaxed with Chameleon climbing up Onaga's arm and decapitating him after a missed Axe Handle.

Meat scraped a victory up when Goro went for the Fatality by decapitation and the head exploded.

Kano and Ermac finished their fight when Ermac left some waste on the floor and Kano slipped into a Shark pit.

Liu Kang was defeated when he stepped on a puddle from the previous match, Sub Zero froze up the puddle and ended up completely freezing Kang over. Then he threw Kang's own head at him, shattering him.
Mortal Kombat Fighting
March 28, 2024, 09:48:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The first ever Friday Nights Unchained is going to take place on June 29.

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Nightwolf Test RP

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nightwolf Test RP  (Read 23 times)
Human Smoke
Dead Meat
Kombatter

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2007, 02:49:36 pm »

Nightwolf is in the forest praying and being all spiritual when someone sneaks up on him wearing red armor little does that person know he knew he was coming up behind him all along they talk

Nightwolf: What are you doing on my private praying space? Who sent you you Tenchu Warrior? I am warning you if you don't get off my land soon you will be dead like the last assassin that came by here!!!

Tenchu Warrior: I was sent here by an ex Lin Kuei warrior turned robot Sektor maybe you've heard of him He sent me here to find and destroy one Nightwolf

Nightwolf: Well you came to the right place because thats me I am Nightwolf and now you Die

They Fight all over the place more Tenchu Warriors come in and amazingly he's not even tired so he beats the rest of the Tenchu Warriors

One Being: Finish Them

Nightolf: Yoy cam to the wrong place you Tenchu warriors now DIE he goes all around and beats all them up even more Hi yah yah yah yah!!!!!

One Being: Nightwolf Wins Brutality

Nightwolf: That takes care of them goes back to praying
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

[Show/Hide MC Radio]

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum